Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are Android smartphones designed, developed, and marketed by Google. They were announced during a Google event on October 4, 2017, as the successors to the Pixel and Pixel XL. The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are both powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, coupled with 4 GB LPDDR4X RAM. They both come in storage options of 64 or 128 GB.
On October 13, 2017, Urban Armor Gear announced the release of their Plasma Series case for the all-new Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. Colors: Ice and Ash. Price: $39.95.
Built to meet or exceed U.S. Military drop-testing standards, the ultra-slim case offers high quality protection to the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. Customers can rest easy knowing that their flagship Google phones are safe and secure from the rigors of an active lifestyle.
- Armor shell and impact-resistant soft core
- Feather-light composite construction
- Oversized tactile buttons and access to touchscreen and ports
- Scratch-resistant skid pads and screen surround
- Compatible with Android Pay
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)