On October 20, 2017, Razer unveiled the Razer Seiren X Microphone to its Razer Broadcaster product line for professional-grade video streaming. Input from top professional and grassroots game streamers from around the world helped to refine Razer’s latest Broadcaster hardware, including Razer Kiyo, ensuring superior functionality, ease of use and contemporary designs.
“When Razer invited me in to check out some early prototypes, it was awesome to see their take on features and equipment I use every day,” says Jericho, a top streamer and influencer on Twitch and YouTube. “I felt like an honorary member of the design team giving feedback so early on.” Says Jericho, Leading Streamer.
The Razer Seiren X is a professional-grade USB condenser microphone that features the world’s first inbuilt shock mount for an all-in-one professional setup in a compact, portable form factor. It is equipped with 25 mm condenser capsules for enhanced recording sensitivity. Super cardioid pickup pattern records sound at a tighter and more precise angle optimised for streaming.
A removable desk stand makes the Razer Seiren X highly portable.
Razer Seiren X Features
- Ultra-Precise Pickup Pattern – Reduces unwanted noise
- Shock Resistant – Inbuilt shock mount that dampens vibrations
- Compact Form – Keeps the attention
- Condenser Microphone – To pick up a greater range of sound frequencies
- Zero Latency Monitoring – For zero audio lag
- Sized for Portability – For streamers on the go
[table id=2 /]