On October 20, 2017, Razer unveiled the Razer Kiyo desktop camera to its Razer Broadcaster product line for professional-grade video streaming. Input from top professional and grassroots game streamers from around the world helped to refine Razer's latest Broadcaster hardware, including Razer Seiren X, ensuring superior functionality, ease of use and contemporary designs.
"Streaming has become an integral part of the gaming community," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "We took a hard look at what streamers really needed, and engineered products to support those specific use cases. The result are products that produce professional quality streams while remaining accessible to beginner users."
The Razer Kiyo is the world's first desktop camera equipped with an adjustable ring light. This enables an all-in-one solution that provides high image quality and professional-grade lighting without additional accessories. Twelve levels of brightness help achieve ideal lighting in any environment. Steamers no longer have to rely on low-light compensation with lowered frame rates. High-definition video outputs at 720p with 60 FPS (up to 1080p with 30 FPS).
The Razer Kiyo is compatible with Open Broadcaster Software and XSplit.
Razer Kiyo Features
- Multi-step ring light – With adjustable lighting levels
- 720p 60FPS HD Video (Up to 1080p 30FPS) – For high streaming quality
- Compatible with Open Broadcaster Software and Xsplit – For easy live streaming
- Fast & Accurate Autofocus – For seamlessly sharp footage
- Compact & Portable – With a complete mobile streaming setup
- Camera & Stand Hinge – Fully adjustable to suit any setup