Black Angus steak salmon shrimp menu upgrades
On February 10, 2010, T.G.I. Friday's restaurants announced it is adding an upscale selection of premium indulgences, including premium Black Angus Steaks, Norwegian Salmon and Shell-On Tiger Shrimp, to its menu. The seven new items are part of more than twenty overall menu enhancements. Friday's also added seven beverages to its industry-leading drink menu. Aged for a minimum of 21 days, Friday's new Black Angus steaks are generous cuts with just the right balance of lean, choice beef and succulent marbling, perfectly seasoned and fire-grilled to order for a mouth-watering steak experience. The seven new menu additions include the following:
- A generous 10-oz. Black Angus strip-style sirloin and crispy Cajun-spiced shrimp, served with your choice of two sides.
- 10 oz. Sirloin & Grilled Shrimp Scampi - a Black Angus strip-style Sirloin paired with skewered jumbo butterflied shrimp served char-broiled and shell-on in a flavorful scampi sauce and topped with maison butter and served with your choice of two sides.
- Petite Sirloin & Half-Rack of Ribs - a 6 oz. Black Angus filet-style cut sirloin steak matched with a half rack of baby back ribs, slow-cooked in-house until they are "fall-off-the-bone" tender and generously basted with our smoky Jack Championship BBQ sauce, topped with maison butter and paired with a choice of two sides.
- 10 oz. Sirloin - a lean Black Angus strip-style sirloin topped with maison butter and paired with a choice of two sides.
- Petite Sirloin & Salmon - a 6 oz. Black Angus filet-style cut sirloin steak coupled with a fresh 7 oz. fillet of fire-grilled, perfectly seasoned Norwegian salmon, topped with maison butter and paired with a choice of two sides.
- Flat Iron - a tender, flavorful 8 oz. Black Angus steak topped with maison butter and paired with a choice of two sides.
- Grilled Shrimp Scampi & Salmon - skewered jumbo butterflied shrimp char-broiled shell-on and topped with flavorful scampi sauce along with a perfectly seasoned 7 oz. fire-grilled Norwegian salmon fillet, served with choice of two sides.