International Truck and Engine Corporation is partnering with Conquest Motorhomes to make International the exclusive cab and chassis provider for its Class C diesel motorhomes.
Gulf Stream's initial order for 625 International DuraStar chassis was a result of close collaboration between International and Workhorse Custom Chassis, as International sought support and guidance in penetrating the RV industry. The International chassis is available on Gulf Stream Coach's Super Nova and Gladiator Enduramax models.
International will begin full-scale production in June 2007. Over 125 have been built so far.
Super Nova and Gladiator Enduramax motor homes built on the International chassis feature:
- Superior gross vehicle weight capacity
- Towing capability of up to 13,000 pounds
- Roomy cab with ergonomic interior design
- Durable 300-horsepower International VT 365 diesel engine
- Exterior mirrors for enhanced rear visibility
- Smooth ride, handling, and maneuverability