Travelers in unfamiliar areas can now find their way easily with the Bluetooth GPS Receiver from Belkin. Designed to connect quickly to your PDA or laptop, the Belkin Receiver displays your position in real time. It shows your progress as you travel, illustrating your current location in relation to your destination.
The Bluetooth GPS Receiver from Belkin offers advanced features, unique among competing GPS receivers. Belkin includes navigation software for which other GPS device manufacturers require a separate purchase. Designed to indicate your speed, direction of travel, elevation, latitude, and longitude within 10 meters, the Belkin Receiver software covers any city in the US and Canada. It quickly identifies your current position as well as a destination or point of interest. Routes can be calculated and viewed immediately, and automated voice prompts instruct when and where to turn.
The Receiver also features a high-sensitivity mode, which allows it to function in previously inaccessible environments, such as severe urban canyons, parking garages, through dense foliage, multilevel freeways and, in many cases, indoors.
Another differing benefit of the Belkin Receiver is its support of both Pocket PC and Windows devices.
- Lets you choose destinations by address, intersection, point of interest, or contacts
- Offers dynamic reroute and detour options
- Provides 4 types of map views
- Alerts user to speed level
- Records your trip for future playback
- Includes a CLA charger (that is compatible with Dell Axim and Compaq iPAQ PDAs), USB charger, and DC charger
- Uses removable, rechargeable lithium-polymer battery to provide up to 10 hours of continuous operation
- Tracks position using data from 12 satellites, with an accuracy of up to 10m
Belkin offers a range of innovations for the computer, electronics, and mobile consumer.